So, finally, I’m up for this one too.
Thank you so much, Arjun for this nomination. Arjun blogs Here and be sure to check out his blog and follow.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on their blogs, to let the nominees know they have been nominated.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED:
Well Well! I always wanted to start a blog but was not sure what to blog about!
In the beginning, I was thinking of sharing my daily musings or short write-ups or snippets from my life but then my cousin who was blogging about his economic write-ups suggested me to blog about books as he obviously knew how much I adore my reading habit. And I also wanted to befriend and interact with book lovers as I had fewer or could say no book companions.
Then, I made my account here and started out.
I’m also looking forward to writing about book write-ups other than reviews but my schedule doesn’t let me do so. Currently, my blog majorly focuses on books and book reviews as I don’t want to keep in with me how I felt while reading a book. But, I will surely be going to expand my posts with other bookish stuff but book reviews will always be my priority.
TWO PIECES OF ADVICE
Well! I believe that I’m still a newbie and still learning and haven’t much to advise you guys. But, will surely put forth my views of what I had learned here up till now.
- Be Interactive: It is very much important to be interactive with the fellow bloggers. Firstly, it helps to learn what better could be done in your blogging journey and secondly, you get to know so many amazing people out there sharing the same interest and passion.
- Be Patient: For a new blogger, it’s hard to get engagement and good eyes on your blog. But, be patient, continue your good work, people will follow.
- Book Jotter
- Bookish Luna
- Going through Books
- Thrifty Bibliophile
- Avalinah’s Books
So, what do you guys think of how my blog started out? Also, any bits of advice or recommendations for blog posts?
Do share your thoughts in the comments below.
Connect with me Here: